I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Saturday, May 2, 2020

METRO RINGS

I love this pattern - I have made it twice.  This one is 57 x 76. The other one I made for my Mom - see it   here.   I had a jelly roll that was waiting for just the right project, and this one was it.  The black and white connectors really add pop, and the grey background is a great neutral to make the colors stand out.  I used a light grey thread throughout - it really blends with every color.









straight lines quilted in black/white sections





X's and cross-hatching in the melon areas






curved cross-hatching in the larger areas






several different fabrics used up in the back, and bound in the same grey fabric as the front.


No comments: