I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Thursday, May 7, 2020

Sunshine Panel

My neighbor saw this panel and wanted a small wall hanging made with it.  Another friend saw the panel at the same time and wanted a twin quilt from it.  See it here






She wanted a little pop of turquoise so I used that on either side of the 9-patch blocks, and in their centers.  




I pulled in the green and yellow for the 9-patches:









I found the bumble bee fabric that matches the panel and used it for a border (above)
 and quilted it using a swirly pantograph with grey thread(below)





I had a black and white mesh look for the backing:







No comments: