I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Monday, May 11, 2020

Paula'a Christmas Quilt

Paula's sister did the embroidery blocks, and Paula put them all together.  They are just sooo cute.  There are all of the reindeer, plus Santa.   It's 54 x 74.  





I used a white thread in the blocks and sashings, and borders.  



feathers in the white polka dotted borders




8-pointed star in the center of the log cabin blocks


White border lines in the blocks to highlight the embroidery:










I used gold thread to quilt a feathered wreath in the log cabin blocks:




The quilting shows really well on the tone-on-tone backing:



wiggly lines and connecting curves in the triple borders













No comments: