I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Thursday, January 4, 2018

Quilt of Valor

The national Quilt of Valor organization paired me with a Quilt of Valor group near me that made made this top so it was sent to me for quilting.  It has a printed panel in the center, with a small border, then a large border of coordinating fabric with fireworks.  It's 60 x 72







I did a simple meander in the fireworks fabric as the quilting there doesn't show well.  The first border has 8-pointed stars:





There is a checkered fabric in the corners, and I did stitch-in-the-ditch there to emphasize the checkerboard look:




The backing is blue with gold stars:





No comments: