I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Thursday, February 2, 2017

Quilt of Valor

A member my guild made these Quilt of Valor blocks, and Amy put them together.  It's a simple pattern, but makes a great looking quilt.  It's 64 x 76.  The binding (a red/white/blue print) has been applied and is just waiting for someone to hand-stitch to the back.







All of the block are different fabrics:




 I quilted 8-pointed stars in the corner and center squares:





and the diagonal lines in the pieced squares make a secondary star though the block"






I used the piecing as a guideline for X's in the white sashings:




The backing is a red/white/blue floral:




No comments: