I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Sunday, July 13, 2014

QUILT OF VALOR

Di, our state QOV rep, pieced the blocks, Pam F put the top together, and I quilted it.  It will go back to Di for the binding, and donation thru the Quilt's of Valor program.  I used the same "olde golde" thread throughout the quilt. The pieced backing uses the two border fabrics.  Finished size is 75 x 72

 
 
This is a star block with sashing,

 
and a 9-patch block.  Quilted X's with wiggly lines
 
 
I quilted wiggly lines in the petals of each star,

 
and an 8-pointed star in the blue middle of each  9-patch
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: