I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Wednesday, July 9, 2014

QOV

Someone in our guild cut the strips for this jelly race quilt, and Pat put it all together so I could quilt it.  She is going to bind it in the same red fabric as the top and bottom borders.  It will be donated to the Quilts of Valor program.  I did a simple meander with some stars in a red/white/blue variegated thread.  Pat also made a presentation case for the quilt.  Finished quilt size is 57 x 72.


 
 
close up of quilting
 
 
 
 
backing
 
 
 
 
presentation case
 
 
 
 
close up of presentation case fabric - perfect with the backing fabric
 
 
 

No comments: