I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Charity Quilt

I made an I Spy quilt for my great nephew last Christmas, and I had a lot of focal fabrics leftover, so I made a disappearing 9-patch for my guild's charity group with the leftovers.  It's 54 x 71.  I used a multi-colored thread to quilt a pantograph with swirls and spikes, and used leftover binding pieces for a scrappy binding.






cards, dice and poker chips





crayons





dogs




basketballs




fish




ladybugs




watermelon


The back was from my stash too:











1 comment:

Gloria Henderson said...

I love this scrap quilt. You do such nice work!