I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Sunday, February 25, 2018

QOV

A guild in Niceville, FL made this Quilt of Valor and it was sent to me for quilting.  It's 60 x 70.  I used a light tan thread on all the stars, and white in the sashings.  I used connecting curves in most of the block, with an 8-pointed star in the center.  The sashings have straight lines, and the border is a simple meander.




I love how all the stars are different combinations.
There is a white sashing throughout.  Some stars are pints, and others are solid on a print background.



Some are all the same fabric - 






and some have a different center




There is a muted military print in the cornerstornes and border:






The backing is pretty wild . . . 









.

No comments: