I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Sunday, February 9, 2014

Surprise!

This was a ROW challenge in my guild last summer.  I made the top row, then 5 other members added rows.  It was all kept a surprise - you didn't know who was working on your quilt or what they were doing.  I provided the fabric and pre-cut sashings, then passed it along for others to work on.  So it was a complete surprise when it was returned to me.  I quilted line dancing and squiggly lines since each row was different.  The back is almost as much fun as the front as it's made from leftovers.  This quilt was made almost entirely from stash - the only fabric I bought was the cheddar.  Its 55 x 83.



 


 
line dancing

 
squiggle lines
 
 
 backing
 
 
 
quilting on back
 
 
                                                                   green area of backing

 

No comments: