I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Thursday, July 7, 2011

Emily's T-shirts


Emily's quilt should be named "peppermint twist" - the colors just remind me of that.  She said she likes pink, but wanted some green for her school colors.  So, when I found the green with the pink stripe - that was perfect for the second border.  The back is crazy - a black/white zebra skin print.  I found a zebra print that was black on pink instead of white, but we decided that would be too much pink.  I even added poms on her embroidered label, as she was on the dance team.  This is a twin size - 70 x 92.  July 2011

No comments: