I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Friday, February 19, 2021

QOV

 This is a Bonnie Hunter pattern that was designed for using up scraps of all different colors, but I chose to use it for a Quilt of Valor.  I alternated the directions of the red and blue knots that created a great secondary design.   I used a white thread and quilted a pantograph with stars.  It's 64 x 80  







blue knot




red knot




borders



I used this fabric to create the corner blocks a
s the border pattern wouldn't turn the corner nicely.




quilting pattern





I bound it using a flag print





I used 2 different fabrics for the backing



No comments: