I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Monday, February 22, 2021

HO HO HO

 I bought this kit in  2014, worked on most of the piecing at retreat in 2016,  

and finally finished it all for 2020 😄

It's 50 x 68




Each separate row was different and fun :




gifts across the top



Next is a row of gold stars:





The 4 Santa faces are my favorite.
The embroidery just adds to their expressions,
and the quilting in the beard and eyebrows makes them look fluffy








The snowmen took up 3 rows:
lots of buttons to sew on them.




Then there were pinwheel candies
and Christmas trees:




The border, backing and binding are all the same great Christmas print"















No comments: