I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Friday, December 18, 2020

Kathy's Halloween Quilt

 Kathy bought this kit several years ago and finally got it finished.  It was lots of fun to quilt.  She did a great job fussy cutting the blocks to show off each panel.  It's 87 x 87.  I had a lot of fun outlining throughout the border, and adding highlights to the panel blocks.



























sashing and corner stones



The border was a continuous pattern:








This print was used in the corners of the borders.  I quilted a large pumpkin in them.




The backing is a cute polka-dot that continues the colors front the front:

















No comments: