I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Tuesday, December 25, 2018

I SPY

I made this for my 3-year old great nephew for Christmas.  I've always wanted to do one of these, and had a lot of fun finding 36 fun fabrics to put into the Mason Jars.  It's 52 x 62.





I quilted lines in the lids, and a circle in the center of each jar to look like the design on a Mason Jar.






I found fabric that looks like wood, and used that for the shelves.  I quilted a simple grain in it.






I got a great little boy fabric for the backing, and fussy cut one dump truck to use on the front too.






1 comment:

Gloria Henderson said...

I love this! The way you quilted grain the shelves...who thinks of that? This is a really fun quilt. Great work Sue!