I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Wednesday, October 31, 2018

QOV

Here is another Quilt of Valor that is from the national organization.  It's 60 x 70.





The blocks are all the same pattern, but different color arrangements.  Some have all the same fabric:


I quilted an pointed star in the center of each, with connecting curves in the star points and background sections




Others have the star points as a different fabric from the center:







I quilted ribbon candy in the white sashings:




and wiggly lines in every other red line of the plaid border:



The backing is a gold print:





No comments: