I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Quilt of Valor

I pieced this 10-minute quilt pattern.  It was taught at my Indiana QOV group after I had moved to Florida.  So I found the directions online so I could sew along with them.  This quilt will get mailed back to them.  It's 60x72 and really does go together quickly.  A border is added top and bottom to give it some length






one block with red added in the center




8-pointed star qilted in the center of each block





more stars spaced evenly in each border




backing is a plain navy so the quilt shows well

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Love this!