I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Saturday, August 20, 2016

PIGGIES !!!

Cathy made this memorial quilt from her Dad's t-shirts for her daughter.  A neighboring town has a "Pork Fest" every year, and these shirts are from that.  She is using more shirts to make a second one for her niece, so there are pinwheel blocks between the shirts to add size.  It's 78 x 78.





I love all the pigs.  Very whimsical






pinwheel block



I quilted an all-over pattern of pigs, and staggered the rows across the quilt.
The backing is a black blender fabric, and shows off the pigs well.
 I used a medium grey thread and smiled every time I did one of those wiggly tails :)





No comments: