I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Sunday, April 17, 2016

Barb's Indian Quilt

Barb made this for her husband who is part Native Indian.   The fabrics are perfect for him.  It 46 x 64.  The binding has been added to the front so Barb only has to flip to the back to hand stitch.







I did some ruler work in all of the diamonds:





I filled in areas in the white diamonds:





and left those area blank in the colored diamonds as all that work wouldn't show:




I continued the diamond theme in the black sashings:




The backing fabric is a perfect compliment to the fabrics on the front:






No comments: