I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Friday, August 15, 2014

Halloween fun

Mary pieced this to be donated to our comfort quilt group.  She will bind it and get it back to me so it can go with the rest of our donations. 


 
I used orange thread and quilted a simple meander all through it.  I left the two bigger yellow blocks open and went back and added a spider that matches the ones in the fabric.  She can go back and add eyes with a black sharpie marker. 
 
 
 
 
There are some super fun Halloween fabrics:
 



 
The back is perfect - lots of spider webs:
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Patwell said...

hey wonderful work you have been doing. The quilting on Marilyns is just awesome. LOve the golfing towels too as well as all the kids quilts. Pat