I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Quilt of Valor

This was pieced by Ann M. in Michigan.  We were paired as a team through the Quilt of Valor Organization.  It is a very simple pattern, but all of the fabrics come together to create a vibrant quilt.  The navy border pulls it all together.  I used a dark tan thread which blends with most of the fabrics, and put a star in each brick, with a squiggly line to connect them.  I added a small meander in the navy border.  It's 60 x 66


Random Bricks

Stars in each brick
Navy border - color didn't come out well in photo





No comments: