I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Sunday, June 2, 2013

Friendship Star

I won 22 BOM blocks at my guild meeting.  My original blocks can be seen HERE.  I made enough extra blocks to get this size quilt (46 x 65).  It's for the CASA charity that my guild supports. I used up some stash for the borders.  I quilted some hooks and feathers in the blue border, circles in the small green border, and line dancing in the blocks.  I used rayon embroidery thread in the green and blue as I didn't have those colors in my quilting thread stash.  It works well - adds a nice sheen to those areas.


Backing

Close up of quilting

No comments: