I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Friday, April 10, 2015

Sylvia's Quilt of Valor

Sylvia made this Quilt of  Valor to give to a family friend Memorial weekend.  It is 40 x 60, and has a central section of blue with flags, then lots of borders around it.




I quilted a meander and stars in the 3 outer borders, and in the center blue section:





I put a pointed meander in the white border, and the central red border:





There is a wavy line in the narrow blue borders, and a small wiggly line across the white sections of the striped border:




The 3-colored border with stars around the center section is all one fabric.  I quilted loops there:




The back is a dark red with gold stars:









No comments: