I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Thursday, January 8, 2015

Around the Horn

My husband watches the sports talk TV show called "Around the Horn" faithfully.  He suggested one day that I make him a quilt to go with the show.  So this is what I came up with.  It's 60 x 53.



The colored flying geese are the same as what are in the original logo.  I was able to create the logo in my embroidery software:


I quilted a swirl and circle mix in the background areas:


and a hook and line dancing in the colored triangles:


The backing is a red/black print with some extra flying geese down the middle:









No comments: