I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kim S t-shirts and leotards

Kim was a gymnast at a school that has a fabulous gymnastics programs.  Lots of state championships, and great memories.  Two of her leotards are in the middle, and some of the sashings are made from the waistband of a pair of pants, or little bags they had made for their gear.  April 2010

1 comment:

Robin said...

I am working on a memory quilt for a mom who's daughter was killed in an auto accident. She was a gymnast and I'm wondering how you secured the leotard to the quilt, so there aren't any puckers. I don't want to ruin what this mom has as memories.