I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Tuesday, May 28, 2019

PUPPIES

Kathy made quilts for her 2 grandkids.  They were lots of fun to quilt - so cute.  This one is puppies, and the other is sheep.  She did all the embroidery.  This one is 48 x 59 for her grandson.






She didn't want any quilting through the embroidery, so I made a box around them, then filled in behind to make the embroidery pop more.  The white fabric had little circles, so I quilted pebbles to carry the theme:





The sashing and borders have loopy lines, with a meander in the outer border because nothing else would show there:





The backing is the dog fabric, which was the basis for the quilt theme:







No comments: