I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Spooky

I had some old Halloween fabrics in my stash, and bought a few more to make this quilt.  The pattern called for another row across the bottom to finish the pattern, but I want to use it as a wall hanging and it would have been too long.  It's 56x73.





I did a lot of custom quilting and changed thread colors to match:





curly -Q's in the green and purple triangles






I put spiders with crystal eyes in 6 of the green triangles









connecting curves and X's in the checkerboard areas and smaller triangles




I used lots of leftover fabrics and parts of the extra blocks in the back:













No comments: