I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Saturday, February 20, 2021

Gloria's Memories 1

 Gloria is a friend who lost her sister-in-law.  

She had me make 2 memorial quilts for her niece and nephew.  

  Here is the other one.





There were a few different shirts to use,
 so I added the black/white checkerboards to make it a little bigger.


She had been a lung replacement recipient and had this t-shirt












I used a medium grey thread and quilted a floral design as she loved flowers.




I used a grey print on the border and a similar color for the binding





This graphic print was used for the backing



No comments: