I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Thursday, April 30, 2020

HEAT WAVE

This was a kit that I did in 2019, and entered into our 2020 show.  I love the bright colors in it, although I swapped out several from the kit because I didn't like them.  It's 72 x 72.






flame pantograph



I quilted a pantograph that looks like fire, in a medium gold thread that seemed to blend with all the colors.  





I put a facing on the edges rather than a binding that would have disrupted the pattern.




The back is a bright mix of some of the colors from the front.



1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh wow!!that is so cool! ( okay really hot!) and the colors are so amazing!!