I'd love to hear your comments on my projects. Feel free to post a note here (click on the word "comment" at the end of the post) , or you can contact me directly. See info on the above tab.


Thanks for visiting . . .



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding quilt

This one was made as a wedding gift for a family member.  I took a chance on the fabric patterns, but they had a room with animal prints in their previous home, so I was hoping it would still work.  They both love it, so a good choice.   Plain black on the back with a simple meander quilting pattern.   54 x 62    Updated 6/23 - Just got back from their wedding on the beach in Florida and a visit to their home.  The quilt is proudly displayed on a chair back.  The fabrics fit perfectly with their other accessories with the same theme - even the rug.  They love the quilt and it will certainly get used!

No comments: